February 14, 2013 | Video | by SAP News
Video: Banking the Unbanked
Irregular income, no proof of residence — 80 percent of South Africans are currently excluded from the formal banking system. In order to change this, Standard Bank has introduced its “Inclusive Banking Initiative,” brings mobile banking to people who often have not set up a bank account yet.
Watch how a responsible financial institution can help reduce poverty with support from SAP.
Other content that might interest you:
- Innovation and the Creative Techniques Battleground
- Girl Power: Acing Sports Innovation With The WTA
- Cramming Demo Jam 2014 into Five Minutes, #SAPtd
- Industry 4.0: What Ants Can Tell Us About Logistics
- Pharma and Technology: Higher Outcomes, Lower Costs – Part 2
- Siemens and SAP Team up with End-Users to Develop Simple Solution for Sustainable Buildings
- Getting One Up on Downtime
- Retail: “Happy Hour” Shopping with SAP HANA
- SAP Mobile Apps for Business Compatible With New Samsung GALAXY Tab Active Tablet
- SAP Appoints First Chief Digital Officer
- The Spin with Megan Meany: Facebook at Work, Millennial Myths, SAP’s New CMO
- Quentin Clark Joins SAP as Chief Technology Officer
- Cloud Users Do the Talking at SAP TechEd && d-code 2014 Keynote
KMD: More Time for Childcare
- Internet of Things: Have We Come Full Circle?
- Simplify Your Formula for Success at the UK & Ireland SAP User Conference 2014
- SAP Takes Home the Gold 2014 UX Award!
- Study Reveals SAP Partners Estimated to Earn US$33.6 Billion In Revenue In Next Five Years With Cloud and Managed Services
The Spin: Weekly News Update
Get the weekly SAP and tech news headlines from senior SAP TV correspondent Megan Meany.
View The Spin »