February 14, 2013 | Video | by SAP News
Video: Banking the Unbanked
Irregular income, no proof of residence — 80 percent of South Africans are currently excluded from the formal banking system. In order to change this, Standard Bank has introduced its “Inclusive Banking Initiative,” brings mobile banking to people who often have not set up a bank account yet.
Watch how a responsible financial institution can help reduce poverty with support from SAP.
Other content that might interest you:
- SAP Business One, Version for SAP HANA, Now Available on Amazon Web Services
OpenPeak and SAP Announce Plans to Maximize Mobile Productivity for Enterprises to Run Simple
- SAP Completes Acquisition of Concur
- Think Like a Startup: Hasso Plattner at SAP Select
- Customers Innovate With SAP HANA
- The Spin with Megan Meany: Concur Acquisition; Fighting Ebola; SAP SME Summit
- Gartner Positions SAP a “Leader” in Magic Quadrant for Single-Instance ERP for Product-Centric Midmarket Companies for Fourth Consecutive Year
- Retail: “Happy Hour” Shopping with SAP HANA
- SAP to Offer Trusted Cloud Solutions for the U.S. Federal Market
- Dateline: Davos – Day 2 at the World Economic Forum
- SAP: Michael Kleinemeier and Steve Singh Join Global Managing Board
- SAP to Announce Fourth Quarter 2014 Earnings
- SAP Showcases Big Data Solutions Leveraging the SAP HANA Platform
- The Spin with Megan Meany: “All You Need is Code,” Samsung Partnership, SAP’s New CTO
- Germany’s World Cup “Secret Weapon” Goes Mainstream
- Trends in HR Mobility: Apps on the Go
- Accenture and SAP Announce New Upstream Operations Management Solution to Simplify Monitoring and Managing Production for Oil and Gas Companies
- 2014 Top Partner Mobile Apps – Available on the SAP Store!
The Spin: Weekly News Update
Get the weekly SAP and tech news headlines from senior SAP TV correspondent Megan Meany.
View The Spin »