February 14, 2013 | Video | by SAP News
Video: Banking the Unbanked
Irregular income, no proof of residence — 80 percent of South Africans are currently excluded from the formal banking system. In order to change this, Standard Bank has introduced its “Inclusive Banking Initiative,” brings mobile banking to people who often have not set up a bank account yet.
Watch how a responsible financial institution can help reduce poverty with support from SAP.
Other content that might interest you:
- Brazilian State-Owned Chipmaker Ceitec Selects SAP S/4HANA
- Gamification Invades SAP HANA Cloud Platform at SAPPHIRE NOW
- SAP Recommends a Dividend of €1.10 per Share – Year-Over-Year Increase of 10%
- Bernd Leukert Explains SAP S/4HANA Road Map to Digital Transformation
- SAP Supports Immediate Relief Actions After Earthquake in Nepal
- Healthcare Check-Up: SAP Helps Saves Lives with Digitized Healthcare
- #SmallBizQs: Small Business Owners, SAP Wants to Hear from You
- Importance of Simple Design: Participate
- Omnichannel – Driving Sales Across All Channels
- New Single, User-Centric Support Entry Point for All SAP Customers: SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- SAP Offers Unmatched Promotion Sensing and Optimization in the Cloud
- SAP Named a Leader in Enterprise Business Intelligence Platforms and Big Data Predictive Analytics Solutions by Independent Research Firm
- The Kids Are Alright at SAPPHIRE NOW
- The Winning Lottery Ticket Starts With A Simplified Customer Experience
- SAP at Super Bowl XLIX: Fantasy Football 411
- SAP Customers Weill Cornell Medical College, City of Barcelona and Northern Trust Harness Industry Cloud
The Spin: Weekly News Update
Get the weekly SAP and tech news headlines from senior SAP TV correspondent Megan Meany.
View The Spin »