February 14, 2013 | Video | by SAP News
Video: Banking the Unbanked
Irregular income, no proof of residence — 80 percent of South Africans are currently excluded from the formal banking system. In order to change this, Standard Bank has introduced its “Inclusive Banking Initiative,” brings mobile banking to people who often have not set up a bank account yet.
Watch how a responsible financial institution can help reduce poverty with support from SAP.
Other content that might interest you:
- Hilton Makes Customers Happier by Rewarding its Own Top Performers
- SAP Announces Plans for First Big Data Innovation Center and Innovation Lab With Universities
- A Quick Assessment for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- Civic Hacktivism Brings the Networked Economy to Citizens
- SAP Launches the 2.0 Version of SAP Demand Signal Management Application
- Modernizing the User Experience: SAP Fiori Now Included With SAP Software
- Boston College Awards Scholarship in Honor of SAP Co-CEO Bill McDermott to Freshman Nazifa Subah
- Fostering IT Talent in Asia
- Brookshire Grocery Uses SuccessFactors to Supercharge with Highly Skilled Employees
- Trading Places: United States As The New China?
- Startups and Telcos: Let’s Talk!
- Future of Process Change: Solutions and Landmines
- SAP HANA Revolutionizes Industrial-Strength Safety by Powering the Internet of Everything
- SAP Enhances Support Experience to Lead Customers to the Cloud
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Powers New Class of Extreme Transactional Applications