July 14, 2014 | Newsbyte | by SAP News
SAP to Announce Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Results
SAP SE will release its results for the second quarter of 2014 on Thursday, July 17. CEO Bill McDermott and CFO Luka Mucic will host a financial analyst and press conference call to review second quarter results. Media representatives may also listen in on the financial analyst and press conference call via webcast at 2:00 p.m. CET / 8:00 a.m. EDT, accessible here.
Other content that might interest you:
- Civic Hacktivism Brings the Networked Economy to Citizens
- Behind the Scenes With the SAP M-Prize Winners
Youth Sports 2020 and The Future of Private Instruction
- SAP Channel Executive Kevin Gilroy Named Top 50 Midmarket IT Vendor Executive
- SAP Delivers World-Class Benchmarking Program in the Cloud
- Innovating With, At, For Customers: Key Ingredients
- SAP Supports Sustainable Start-Ups in Brazil
- Advanced Analytics from SAP Recognized Among Industry Leaders by Independent Research Firm
- Manufacturing Trends: Automation in Overdrive â€“ Part 2
- Three Ways Customer-Centric Companies Beat Competition
- Is Finance Ready for the Cloud?
- Out of Africa: The Social Sabbatical Experience
- Can Texting Help Turn The Tide Of Poverty?
- Supporting Women in IT with the Berlin Geekettes
- New Book Explains Architecture of SAP ERP
- Accenture, HP and SAP Collaborate to Accelerate the Deployment of SAP HANA
- SAP and the German Football Association Turn Big Data Into Smart Decisions to Improve Player Performance at the World Cup in Brazil
- SAP Extends SAP Mobile Secure Portfolio With Cloud-Based Mobile Application Management